Monday, May 16, 2011

Recap!

This is a short recap of my blog so far with some new additions that I found since posting each entry.



1. The Inspiration for this blog – “Say Yes To The Dress” 5/2







2. My Colors – “Peacock Feathers” 5/3




3. The Theme – “Vintage Country Chic” 5/4




4. Art Projects – “Craft Queen” 5/5




5. Dress Options – “Dresses, Dresses, Dresses!” 5/6
6. Bridesmaids Fashion – “MiSmAtChEd bRiDeSmAiDeS” 5/7




7. Centerpieces – “At The Table” 5/8
8. Decorative Lighting – “Light Up The Night” 5/9




9. Guestbook Alternatives – “Guest ‘books’” 5/10




10. Shower Games – “I Want To Play A Game” 5/11

I guess I’m too young to have heard about the tradition where you bake a ring into the cake at the shower and whoever’s slice has the ring is next to get married. What about this twist with a little extra fun? Undecorated cupcakes (one of which has a ring) are provided with decorating supplies and your guests decorate them. A winner can be chosen and given a prize or something. The other winner is the one with the ring.




11. Wedding Songs – “Can’t Help Falling In Love” 5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment